Thursday, November 26, 2020

How to start home based small business consultancy in Bangladesh

How to start home based small business consultancy in Bangladesh

In 1990s I was a student of Dhaka University and doing freelance photography for newspapers and NGOs but I never think to be a business consultant. In 1995 one of my senior friend cum elder brother Farid Uddin Ahmed who was an GOB officer at Election commission secretariat of Bangladesh asked me to join a team of consultants who are working for a project on modernization of Election commission secretariat of Bangladesh as well as voting system with funded from UNDP. I joined the team and worked with GOB officials, NGOs, foreigner consultants very happily. After completing the project I returned to my creative world of photography by this time I got another work proposal from a business consultancy company – Business Advisory Service Centre(BASC) and I agreed to work, where also I have to work in a group including doing photography for a business journal. Photography and consultancy all are doing together, a few years later one of my ex-colleague who is an expert in environmental sector invite me to join a firm http://www.cegis.com to work with them. And at CEGIS there was tremendous opportunity for work and learn. I learnt a lot as well as worked on different projects with multi disciplinary expert teams.
Life goes on I got married and have a son while working with CEGIS. During the work period at CEGIS I have worked on projects of UNICEF,UNDP, Planning commission of Bangladesh, LGERD,DOE,DLRS ,and many more. Mean while a privet company request to me does a favor for them and I took the challenge. I left CEGIS and start to work for the company. And finally I got the test of freelance business consultancy.

Now I work from home with my laptop as virtual office , no extra cost for office rent or advertisement , have posted free ad at http://www.bikroy.com as well as my http://www.facebook.com page helps me growing my freelance consultancy business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to earn $ 500 from Facebook status

 How to earn $ 500 from Facebook status During the principal wave of Corona virus  lock-down period abruptly all open air exercises were clo...